Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tornaders!!!

Ok so maybe the apocalypse a day or two or not! The weather lately has been absolutely insane with the tornadoes and microbursts going on. The devastation in Joplin has touched th hearts of many Americans and especially us in the Heartland. Days later Kansas City experienced avery bizarre weather pattern with rotating clouds and small funnel clouds throughout the metro. I believe we lucked on the damage that could have been done...it would only take the right rotation and land mass to develop a massive tornado that would wreak havoc on us. As sick as it may seem it was actually pretty cool to see how the weather developed and how dark the city got. Maybe just some sort of an adrenaline rush. Be safe y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Alex, I just posted almost this same post without the cool part. My friend at work got the coolest picture of the storm over downtown. Looking back it did look awesome, but I was scared.

    ReplyDelete