Saturday, May 14, 2011
Annoying Neighbor
Not too much to say lately except the fact of my ridiculously annoying neighbor has gotten out of control! I've been living with my main squeeze for quite some time now and things are really going good however we have never experienced living in quarters bigger than a large room...a house is certainly in our future. But for right now the neighbor below us has three dogs in a studio apartment and has an incredibly annoying infatuation with slamming doors and talking on the phone through a loud speaker. My girlfriend lost her cool and ran downstairs knocked on her door and asked to be quiet. Soon after that request the noises got louder and louder so I finally had it! I immediately jumped off the couch and started jumping up and down like a crazy man screaming obscenities I have never heard of...it was frightening but now that I look back its more funny than scary. Anyways the neighbor got upset as well and reached for something ceilings-length and started pounding on our floor/her ceiling. Silence deafened the room and peace and quiet was awarded from then on. However, I am sure the battle for silence will continue, I'll keep ya posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How crazy? I bet it was a site to see. I hope your apartment life will be peaceful until you find a home. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteNow that's funny you gave the neighbor a tatse of her own medicine. For some reason that generally gets folks in line. I'm all for proving a point and you just proved one!!!
ReplyDeleteI would have also been upset, but I'm a pansy when it comes to confrontation like that although I like to think I would do the same. It sounds like it helped though your neighbor did quiet down....for now.
ReplyDelete